Monday, May 18, 2009

The Cafe is sponsoring our 1st ever Challenge!!!!

Hi all, just a short note to let you know that The Cafe is sponsoring our first ever challenge. We are the proud sponsor for this weeks challenge over at Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge blog :)
The winner this week will be able to choose 3 digi stamps of their choice from Our Designs... yay! We are also thrilled that a few of their design team members will be using some of our images, so make sure you go check it out, I know I can't wait!

We have a few more sponsorships in the works for the next few months and we're very excited about this. It's so much fun!

We're also gearing up to put out word of our search for a Design Team... we've been waiting, but realize the error of our ways and therefore, we've held back our next few new releases for just such an occasion. Keep an eye out for our announcement, we're just working out some final details!

Exciting long weekend here in Canada... I'm beat that's for sure! I would just like to say that our neighbourhood fireworks rocked, so thanks to all the guys who put it together... I know my kids had a blast too!

Well, happy crafting... hope to see you all entering the challenge at ICS this week :)
Kendra

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kendra! If you added Sk8tr Brady card to your gallery with a link to me blog....it's will be ok!!!! Have a nice Weekend!!! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely go check that out.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete