Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Winner Blog Candy!!!

Hi all, it's Wednesday again and boy did the day fly by! I'm sorry I'm posting so late. It's been crazy around here.

We want to thank all of you who participated in our polls and blog candy. I'm sorry I never did get the picture to post, not sure what happened and then, well, life happened and my bad because I had forgot that I never ended up getting it to work!!! Well, here's one (it's so bad, I know!) and it's not the one with the embellishments (that's on my other computer) but they're there too...


So, you want to know who won?! Well, we threw the ballots in the cat tree (again - handy thing, that tree is!) and pulled out Aud's name :) Congrats Aud! E-mail us with your address and we'll mail out your crafty package ASAP.

So, Friday is the big reveal on who our new DT is going to be and we can't wait! It's going to be an amazing few months with some fantastic girls to work with. We just know that you're going to be blown away :)

We're working on some big things at The Character Cafe too. We've got a new website (almost done, phew!) and a new blog plan for you too! We hope that you enjoy what we've got in store for you, we think it will be great. We've got some fantastic designs to launch as well (of course!).

Okay, enough for today, I've got a ton of work to do still and time's tickin'!

Happy crafting,
Kendra (& Kelly)

No comments:

Post a Comment