Friday, January 29, 2010

Feature Friday Sketch for you!

Hey all-

It is Friday again so you know what that means!!!! It is Feature Friday!!! What do we have for you this week, you ask? It is a sketch challenge made by me, Fink. First ever sketch by using my own little brain! I know it is remarkable! I had the privilege of my partners being Billie, Heather, Lola, Angie and Deanne for this weeks DT challenge. As you know they all do beautiful work so you won't to miss it!
I must apologize to Deanne because she sent me her card a while ago and I forgot to check to make sure I loaded everyone. So sorry! ***edited 1/29/10

Let's start by showing you the sketch:

Deanne

Lola





Angie C









The prize this week is the Birdie Love image set, Love Bug Cupid image set, (both from the Cafe Store a 15% off Discount Coupon, a winner's blog badge and your card/blog featured in our Special Winners section of the website!

Now don't you forget to check out the other girls superb projects! They are allowed to find a challenge in blog land and give it a go using their pick of The Character Cafe images! So click on their name on the sidebar to see Piali, Sara and Rachel's projects!

Of course don't forget to come back Tuesday for Tek tutorials! I am telling you those girls rock finding and giving directions to marvelous projects! Their work is always awesome! Also, if you combine of of their fab project ideas, TCC will send you a FREE image just for doing so.

See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [29 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's been sent in since Wed.Don't know why it's not up there :O( It's on my blog, anywhoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Deanne! I added it plus put an apology! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and very beautiful cards by the DT...thank you for the inspiration!!

    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome creations ladies!!...Love the sketch too Fink!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ladies, thanks so much for the sketch. I'm not sure if my entry counts as I haven't used TCC images, but you can find it HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for a great sketch, here is the link to my card:
    http://cardsbyval.blogspot.com/2010/02/cute-cat-valentine-card.html
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete