Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tek Tuesday and cards to show

Hey there crafty ladies (guys too, you know who you are),

Hope everyone's having a great week and weather to match!! It's a beautiful sunny day here in Delaware, Ontario...Canada (the sun is finally melting our igloos, hee,hee)

Seriously now, first off I would like to remind everyone about our DT call we announced last week. We've posted it on SCS, (should be up there soon), SNR and PCP. Or, you can always go to our Store or here.

Now for our Technique this week Kendra stumbled upon this neat die cut technique on how to incorporate your cricut (or any other similar cutting machine) with using digis.

Here's the link for printable diecuts. There's so much you could do with this, I think I need to try this at my friendly neighbourhood craft store soon (aka. Kendra's).

I also have some cards I've done recently to show you. I've been using OMS lately instead of water with my watercolour pencils... I'm liking it, especially how it doesn't wrinkle the cardstock.

Here's some examples of coloured digi images I did last week.







Here's a couple of my cards.




If you like what you see, you can find all these images and tons more at The Cafe Store.

Hope you continue to have a great week, we'll see you on Thursday to announce our FF Challenge winner from this week, and then Friday for our last Challenge with this terms' DT Members. Hope to "see" you then!

Kelly "The imaginary illustrator" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment