Monday, September 27, 2010

New Design Team

It is my pleasure to introduce you to The Character Cafe Design team!!!!
Please help me in welcoming:
Jessica
Sr. DT's
Deanette
Georgia
Ancient DT's (Can't get rid of us!)
Lola
Fink (me)
I have to tell you I sure had a tough time picking this design team with the great applicants we had try out! I have been on the waiting end of being picked and really know how it feels to be waiting or not picked but now I really understand how the person who chooses everyone feels about it!!!! I sure wish I could have picked everyone but I just couldn't!!!! My decision was based on all kinds of things!!!! It did not matter if you were new or experienced when I decided. Please try out again if you were not chosen this time around!!!!
Welcome to the new gals!!!! We will be having a Feature Friday challenge this week instead of a new release! Our blog hop/new release will be postponed until next Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies!!! K&K are the best ones to work for!
    Have a blast creating with TCC images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to working with the team! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies!!! you are going to love being on this DT K&K are Awesome to work for and they come up with the BEST images!!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete