Friday, October 1, 2010

This Friday is different!!!! It is a challenge but

NOT a blog hop!!! We are going to have our blog hop and new release next Friday instead plus we are sponsorings 365 cards!!!! Make sure you check back for that!
This week is just our way of introducing you to the new girls & to also say good-bye to some of our talented members who are moving on.
We wish them well in all their new crafting endeavours.
It's a sad goodbye to Sara who has been with us from the start of The Character Cafe.
Also sad farewells to Rachel, Audrey & Margie and also to Deanne, Angie E., Queenie & Angie C who had to step down early from their position.
We welcome back Deanette, Georgia, Lola and Fink (me)!
Now for the challenge...kind of a recipe,
Orange
2 embellishments
Ribbon
Pretty easy huh...so get crafty & come join us!!


I chose to give the new girls the image of Simonstein!!! They came up with great projects!

Bettina

Chelsea


Cleota


Jessica



Joyce


Nancy





Deanette




Georgia


Lola - Ancient Returning DT




Tina--GD who is offically with us!



Rachel

Fink- The new Marketing Manager/DT Coordinator! This is me! LOL

Check back next week for the blog hop! Gotta Run I keep fixing this but it keeps staying all crazy! It is 1 a.m. and I quit! LOL




2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to the new DT and to Fink on your new position. I will stay in touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I can't get Mr Linky to work, so here's my entry: http://dorcasdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/dutch-dare-card-challenge-tagalicious.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete