Friday, August 21, 2009

TCC August New Release Blog Hop! The End...

Hey there, if you're just checking in here and you haven't been hopping along with us, you should most definitely go to the START and collect all the goodies and inspiration along the way!

If you have been hopping along and you've arrived from Tesa's Blog, then you are in the right spot, the END of the blog hop.

Hopefully, you've gotten the 30% discount code written down somewhere safe, you've collected the freebie and gathered up some inspiration along the way. We've asked you to become a follower of our blog and/or our website and if you've signed up to become a member of our website, we'll be sending you a message with another freebie next week to say thank you!

The discount code is valid until August 25th and we'll be announcing our winners on Tuesday night (before our next Work It Wednesday Challenge).

Don't forget when posting here on the blog to let us know if you've posted about the Hop somewhere so we can add an extra ballot to the cat tree for you!

14 comments:

  1. I posted on my blog..it's on my sidebar at the top!
    http://scrapworld-scrap2day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted the hop on my blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hop, thanks for the freebie and inspiration. I am already a follower and am off right now to link your blog hop to my blog Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have posted on all the DT blogs. All the girls have done a great job. I will also let everyone know about this weeks blog hop on my blog too. Keep up the good work everyone!!!! hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hop and thanks for the freebie along the way. Look forward to joining in on the next hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun hop...your DT is amazing...such talent!

    Thank you for sponsoring...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was another fun hop. Thank you for the freebie, will look cute on one of my pages this year. I'm already a follower, and I've left a comment at each team members site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this was my first blog hop and I was so filled with inspiration. I am really sorry that I didn't find this information out sooner because I would have loved to hopped with you all for the first two. The good news is that now I know and I will be here for future blog hops! I will post the blog hop info on my blog as well! Thanks ladies for all the inspiration. I have bookmarked your pages and will return often!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great hop...got alot of ideas for some of my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for a project inspiring hop! I commented along the way and will be a follower in a minute :>)!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great hop!!! loved all the images. Tomorrow I will post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great blog hop..it was my first I had a great time see everyone's creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! A fun blog hop!!!! Thanks for the opportunity to be in the running for some freestamps!!!!! How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoyed your blog hop, lots of inspiration!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete