Thursday, March 4, 2010

Winner, TCCFF14 Challenge!

Hey bloggers,

It's been another great week of yummy crafts to blurf, so thanks for that :)  We're getting ready for another blog hop to celebrate our New Releases for March so be sure to check back and see what great stuff our DT comes up with for inspiration... starts at midnight (although there's always a few bumps in the hop, so we'll see!LOL)

Anyway, we’ve got our winner this week…

Sita from Kay’s Creative Corner with this creation

FF14WinnerSita I absolutely adore it… it’s so beautiful and perfect for its sentiment. 

Congrats Sita, you’ve won the Ballerina Allison and Lillies images from The Cafe Store, a 15% off Discount Coupon, winner’s blog badge and your blog featured in our winner’s section of the store (which I’m trying to update, but I’m a bit behind, sorry!).

Okay, well, if we ever want to start the Blog Hop, I’d better get going… lots of work still to do.  So if you haven’t heard from me in the next few days Sita, please shoot me an e-mail just in case :)

Happy crafting, hope you see you all hopping soon!

Kendra

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I can't believe that I win... Woo-Hoo.... Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete