Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feature Friday For Oct. 15th & Blog Hop Winner

Welcome, To the feature Friday challenge. This is Georgia I will be your host for this week's challenge.
The challenge is to use

Orange, 3 Squares & 3 Flowers

I was so surprised to see that the design team choose only two different images.


Georgia


Deb


Tina


Joyce

Nancy

For everyone choosing the same images. We show how very versatile the images are. No two are the same. The other design team members will be out and bout in blog land this week checking out challenges to join. Be sure and go by to say hi to them all and check out all the great stuff they have going on.
The prize for trying this week's challenge is a $5 gift certificate.
Thanks to everyone for participating in our blog hop! We appreciate you taking the time to comment on the design team cards plus our images. Your feedback mean a great deal to us.
This month's Blog Hop winner is...........................
Thea, a newbie to the hop!



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards ladies!! I take it "Pokey's" a fav this month...I like him/her too. You guys really outdid yourselves again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies, these are fantastic! Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards ladies! I love them all... and yes, Pokey owns a place in my heart too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH...I love the character laying down due to too much egg nog...where did it come from...just found this site and challenge...will try to do it tomorrow....too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought it...love it...thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops... and I fuss at my students for being careless with the directions and instructions...I'm so sorry...ORANGE is written all over the place and I didn't see it....please erase my entry of the Christmas Mouse. I'll try to do one tomorrow along with the new challenge. I don't know how long the challenge last. Again, my apologies!

    ReplyDelete