Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The 1st Image used by someone other than us!

I asked Sheri, from twitterpatedwithpaper to use our Bailey image in order to be sure our files were okay and functional prior to offering them up for sale and look what she made!!! She has the cutest creations and I'm totally envious of her stamp collection! She's our resident copic enabler over at cricutlovers yahoo group! You really should check out her blog :)




I think this card turned out wonderful! I must say, it's absolutely cool to see something that we created used by someone other than us. I'm just so thrilled that I can't even find the words to properly express my feelings right now. You can get your free Bailey Bunny HERE at the Cafe.

All I can say is that I hope that you all can find use for our images and that they bring a smile to someones face along the way. I know that we've enjoyed creating these images and it's nice to see them being used.

So, if you use one of our images, we would love it if you let us know so we can post them on our blog or in our photo gallery on the website (yeah, we're still figuring it all out, but trust me when I say we'll definitely be happy to show it off!!!).

Thanks so much for popping by and hopefully, you visit The Character Cafe and see what else we have to offer.

Bye for now,

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment