Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Image, new card & a big Thank you!

We just wanted to say thank you to everyone for our warm welcome and all your comments and well wishes. We greatly appreciate it.


On another note, we have a new image at The Cafe!


Meet Tewlip... she's okay for use in digital kits - the term most commonly used for this is commercial use, or CU. We still do not want our images used for web sets or website design, but I think she'd be pretty cute in some digital scrapping pages and I think others will too. I wish there were more hours in the day, or I'd do it up myself, but alas, I will leave that to the digi pros (and if you do use her in this manner, please let us know, we'd love to see it and would definitely put a link to your kit(s) on our site).


For you card makers, we have added a sentiment... actually, we added the sentiment because I so want to make a card using her and well, needed something special! She's actually sitting here on my desk waiting for some colour. I hope to have another post showing what I do with her in the next day or two... as well as another image set that just needs some tweaking (HINT - it's a cute little bundle)!

Now I'm so excited to show you all another card made by Sheri at Twitterpatedwithpaper using Emmy (named after my own dear little angel!), and I just can't be more pleased to show her off! We just adore this card, it's super cute and I love those papers. So inspiring, as I look over at my "to be coloured" section of my desk... hmmm


Well, that's it for tonight, gotta get some sleep... tomorrow's a whole 'nother day and I got some cards I want to make so I'd best get some crafty sleep!

For you night owls or those that may be on opposite time zones to us, Happy Crafting!!!

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment