Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Challenge - Tewlip Card

I was having so much fun colouring the other day since I printed off a whole page of images that I decided I'd better start using them for more than just colouring practice! I've been making cards and having a blast doing so :)

Speaking of printing a whole page of images... I thought I'd let you all know that I updated our Tips/Tricks page with some instructions on how to bring digi images into your word processor program (such as Word or Works) and size them the way you want. This also allows you to print any number of images on one page to save paper and you don't have to have a page of all the same image... gotta love digi stamps!!! I've been colouring my heart out.

So, I found this challenge at the Sketch and Stash Challenge blog and I just had to participate...


I used Tewlip (available at The Character Cafe!), Basic Grey paper, Rob & Bob Studio papger, some flower embellies from my stash, some flower confetti tabs (what on earth they are called is beyond me, sorry), acrylic gems and Stickles.

Okay, so now I'm off to get some work done... got some ideas I want to work on :)
Happy crafting!
Kendra

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch Kendra. That image is so cute!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - cute image and beautifully coloured.Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete