Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winner Feature Friday Challenge #11 - Sketchy...

Well, I'm back to report the winner for Feature Friday Challenge #11... we had a great sketch to work with and the winner, with this creation...

is... LINDA, from Card Challenges & More!

You've won Birdie Love and Love Bug Cupid digital stamp/image sets from The Character Cafe, as well as a 15% off Discount Coupon for your entire purchase, a blog badge as well as, we're adding you to our specials section of our website!

I'll be e-mailing you shortly, but if you haven't heard from me, please feel free to check your spam and then if nothing, give us a shout... life's a bit busy and it's release time :)

Thank you to those that do play along in our challenges, we really appreciate your time and efforts!

Be back shortly for February New Release Blog Hop... "see" you then!
Happy crafting,
Kendra

1 comment:

  1. YEAH I am the winner!!! I will email you. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete