Friday, January 15, 2010

January Blog Hop Winners Posted

Hey all, hope your Friday is going well... TGIF!!!! If you're looking for the FF Challenge, it's HERE...

Thanks for hopping along with us this past week, and just so you know, the discount code is good until Midnight tonight so head on over to the store while you still can and get 30% off your entire purchase (use "BeMyValentine" case sensitive)!!!

We've all drawn our winners and since it's Feature Friday, why not head to our DT blogs and check out what kind of inspiration they have to offer you and see if you're a winner?! Hey, while you're at it... just head on down to the previous post and check out our Recipe Challenge... all the DT links are there too for you :)

Kelly's winner is LOZ... congrats, you've won the Puppy Love image!

The grand prize winner for the 4 New Release images (Puppy Love, Calvin, Oh Lolly Lolly and The Wiggies) from The Cafe Store is.....

Kim from Creative Bling!!! Congrats Kim

I'll be e-mailing you in the next couple days, but again, if you haven't heard from me, please do send me an e-mail just in case I can't find an e-mail addy or we end up in your spam!!!!

Well, that's it for now...
Happy crafting!
Kendra & Kelly (the imaginary illustrator)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kendra and Kelly... I sent you an email, not sure if it went in your spam or likewise yours if you've already emailed me... but I've not yet heard anything from you or Deanne... I was lucky enough to win Calvin on her hop also! Lucky me! I can't wait to use these images... so my email is
    steiger2002(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete