Monday, January 25, 2010

Tuesday Tutorial - Side Step Card

For today's Tutorial, I have choose to do a side step card,
Above you can see the diagrams how to do it,
I found this on the internet but in my stupidity do not know where,
so if it is yours please let me know so I can give credit where it is due.
The supplies you need for this project are -
1 sheet of card measuring - 18cm x 26 cm
Scoring tool, and a ruler,
Toppers, Images and sentiments of your choice,
I choose two from the Character Cafe,
Craft knife to cut down long centre line.



I chose a lovely marble red card stock, measured out my score lines and my cut line
as in the diagram at the top of this post.(if you click on the diagram picture you will get a better view of the measurements)
then depending on which way you fold your score lines you can determine which side to have the
mountains.

I used my sakura and whisper pens to colours the cutie images in.
Peel offs for the sentiments on a darker red holographic card.

Thanks for stopping by,
Look forward to seeing your side step cards,
Hugs
Lilacanglia
x X x

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Tutorials search engine today (look for timestamp: [26 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute Angie! Great job.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angie, i must have a go at one of these.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie this is brilliant I have always wanted to try one of these now thanks to your tutorial I can have a go thank you so much.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie!! I LOVE THIS!!! I cannot WAIT to try this!!

    Thanks!!!

    Meredith =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tut...and I love that lonely sesame seed on the top of the sketch :P
    Anary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Gorgeous Angie!! Great tutorial...I have to admit I had no idea what a side step card was...hee,hee. You make it look so easy, I'll have to try it!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete